A tier-0 router and two logical switches are created by NSX Cloud after you deploy CGW. You need to connect the tier-0 router with the overlay logical switch from the NSX Manager.
- From the NSX Cloud dashboard, click NSX Manager.
NSX Manager opens in the current browser window.
- Select Routing from the navigation panel.
- Select the tier-0 router.
- From the Configuration tab, add a new logical router port.
- Type a name for the port, such as uplink.
- Select the Uplink type.
- Select the appropriate Transport Node labeled like PublicCloudGatewayxxxxx
- Select the overlay logical switch with a name like DefaultSwitch-Overlay-<vpc-name>.
- Select an IP address from the DHCP range for this logical switch.
A new uplink port is added for the tier-0 router.
See Connect a Tier-0 Logical Router to a VLAN Logical Switch in the NSX-T Administration Guide.