This example describes how to remove a 3rd-party integration solution from NSX.
There is a correct order of software when removing any 3rd-party software solution.
- In the Sphere Web Client, navigate to Networking & Security > Service Composer, and delete the rules (or security polices) that are redirecting traffic to the 3rd-party solution.
- Navigate to Service Definitions and double-click the name of the 3rd-party solution.
- Click Related Objects and delete the related objects.
- Navigate to Installation > Service Deployments and delete the 3rd-party deployment.
This action uninstalls the associated VMs.
- Return to Service Definitions and delete any sub-components of the definition.
- In the service instance, delete the service profile.
- Delete the service instance.
- Delete the service definition.
The 3rd-party integration solution is removed from NSX.
What to do next
Make notes of the configuration settings, and then remove NSX from the 3rd-party solution. For example, you may need to delete rules that reference other objects and then delete the objects.