You can load an autosaved or imported firewall configuration. If your current configuration contains rules managed by Service Composer, these are overridden after the import.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to .
- Ensure that you are in the Ethernet tab to load an L2 firewall configuration. tab to load an L3 firewall configuration. Click the
- Load the saved configuration
Option Description NSX 6.4.1 and later
- Click More, then select Load Saved Configuration.
- Select the configuration to load and click LOAD.
The current configuration is replaced by the selected configuration.
- Click the Load configuration () icon.
- Select the configuration to load and click OK.
What to do next
If Service Composer rules in your configuration were overridden by the loaded configuration, clickin the Security Policies tab within Service Composer.