- In the vSphere Web Client, click .
- Navigate to Security Group:
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, ensure that you are in the Security Groups tab.
- In NSX 6.4.0, ensure that you are in the tab.
- If multiple IP addresses are available in the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select an IP address, or keep the default selection.
- To manage universal security groups, the primary NSX Manager must be selected.
- Select the group that you want to edit and click the Edit ( or ) icon.
Note: Universal security groups created prior to 6.3 cannot be edited for use in active standby deployments.
- In the Edit Security Group dialog box, make the appropriate changes.
- Click Finish or OK.