You can create, install, and manage self-signed server certificates.
You must have a CA that can sign your certificate signing request (CSR).
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click .
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Navigate to .
- Generate a certificate signing request (CSR) for an NSX Edge. For detailed information, see steps 1–7 in Configure a CA Signed Certificate.
- Make sure that the CSR you generated is selected.
- Click CSR Actions or Actions, and then click Self Sign Certificate.
- Type the number of days for which you want this self-signed certificate to be valid.
- Click OK.