You can delete any created user account. You cannot delete the admin account. Audit records for deleted users are maintained in the database and can be referenced in an Audit Log report.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to .
- Ensure that you are in the Users tab.
- If multiple IP addresses are available in the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select an IP address, or keep the default selection.
- Select a user, and then click the Delete ( or ) icon.
- To confirm the deletion, click Delete or Yes.
If you delete a vCenter user account, only the role assignment for NSX Manager is deleted. The user account on the vCenter Server is not deleted.