Use the steps in this topic to install the SSL VPN-Plus client on a remote Windows site.
- On the remote client site, open a browser window, and type https://ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP/sslvpn-plus/, where ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP is the IP address of the Edge external interface where you enabled the SSL VPN-Plus service.
- Log in to the portal using the credentials of the remote user.
- Click the Full Access tab.
- Click the name of the installer package from the list.
- Click the click here link to download the installer package.
The SSL client is downloaded.
- Extract the downloaded files and run the Installer.exe file to install the client.
What to do next
Log in to the SSL client with the credentials specified in the Users section. The SSL VPN-Plus client validates the SSL VPN server certificate.
Windows client is authenticated as the Server security certificate validation option is selected by default, when the installation package was created.
For Internet Explorer (IE) browser, add a trusted CA to the trust certificate store. If server certificate validation fails, you are prompted to contact your system administrator. If server certificate validation succeeds, a login prompt is displayed.
Adding a trusted CA to the trust store is independent of SSL VPN work flow.