- In the vSphere Web Client, click .
- Navigate to IP Sets:
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, ensure that you are in the IP Sets tab.
- In NSX 6.4.0, ensure that you are in the tab.
- If multiple IP addresses are available in the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select an IP address, or keep the default selection.
- You must select the primary NSX Manager if you want to manage universal IP address groups.
- Select the group that you want to edit, and click the Edit ( or ) icon.
- Make the appropriate changes, and click Save or OK.