When you install or upgrade NSX Manager, you can choose to join the CEIP. You can join or leave the CEIP at a later time. You can also define the frequency and the days the information is collected.
- Verify that the NSX manager is connected and can sync with vCenter Server.
- Verify that DNS is configured on NSX Manager.
- Verify that NSX is connected to a public network for uploading data.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the Customer Experience Improvement Program settings.
- In NSX 6.4.6 and later, click .
- In NSX 6.4.5 and earlier, click .
- In the Customer Experience Improvement Program pane, click Edit.
- Join the CEIP program.
- In NSX 6.4.6 and later, next to Program Status, click Join.
- In NSX 6.4.5 and earlier, click the Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program check box.
- (Optional) Configure the recurrence settings.
- Click Save or OK.