A Certificate Revocation List (CRL) is a list of subscribers and their status, which is provided and signed by Microsoft.
- The revoked certificates and the reasons for revocation.
- The dates that the certificates are issued.
- The entities that issued the certificates.
- A proposed date for the next release.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click .
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Navigate to .
- Click Add, and then click CRL.
- In the Certificate Contents text box, paste the list.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- Click Add or OK.