You can add IP address ranges to be included in the IP pool. Make sure that the IP pool does not include the IP address range or IP addresses that are already used in the network.
- In the vSphere Web Client, click .
- Navigate to IP Pools:
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, ensure that you are in the IP Pools tab.
- In NSX 6.4.0, ensure that you are in the tab.
- If multiple IP addresses are available in the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select an IP address, or keep the default selection.
- Click Add or the Add New IP Pool icon.
- Type a name for the IP pool and type the default gateway and prefix length.
- (Optional) Type the primary and secondary DNS and the DNS suffix.
- Type the IP address ranges to be included in the pool and click Add or OK.