In addition to creating a conditional workflow with a dynamic membership-based security tag, you can manually assign a security tag to virtual machines.
- In the vSphere Web Client, click .
- Click the Security Tags tab.
- To assign security tag to virtual machine:
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, select the required security tag and click Assign VM.
The Assign Security Tag to Virtual Machine window appears, populated with available VMs.
- In NSX 6.4.0, right-click a security tag and select Assign Security Tag.
- Select one or more virtual machines to move them to the Selected Objects column.
- Click OK.
The Security Tags tab appears with an updated VM count for the security tag.