You must add the clusters associated with the secondary NSX Managers to the universal transport zone. This allows you to connect VMs on those clusters to universal logical switches.
- Using the vSphere Web Client, log in to the vCenter Server system registered with the NSX Manager you want to modify.
If the vCenter Server systems in your cross-vCenter NSX environment are in Enhanced Linked Mode, you can access any associated NSX Manager from any linked vCenter Server system by selecting it from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the transport zone.
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, navigate to .
- In NSX 6.4.0, navigate to .
- Verify the correct NSX Manager is selected in the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Select the universal transport zone and click Connect Clusters ( or ).
- Select the clusters you want to add to the universal transport zone, and click OK or Save.