You can configure one or two remote syslog servers. NSX Edge events and logs related to firewall events that flow from NSX Edge appliances are sent to the syslog servers.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click .
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Navigate to configure syslog server settings.
NSX 6.4.4 and later
Next to Configuration, click , and then click Change Syslog Configuration.
NSX 6.4.3 and earlier
In the Details pane, next to Syslog servers, click Change.
- Type an IP address for both remote syslog servers.
- Select a protocol, and click OK.