The upgrade coordinator is a self-contained Web application that orchestrates the upgrade process of different NSX-T components.
The upgrade coordinator wizard takes you through the proper upgrade sequence. You can track the upgrade process in real time and if required you can pause and resume the upgrade process from the user interface.
The upgrade coordinator allows you to upgrade a groups in a serial or parallel mode. It also provides the option of upgrading the components within that group in the serial or parallel mode.
- Log in to the NSX Manager node using CLI.
- Check whether the upgrade coordinator is active.
get service install-upgrade
- Start the install-upgrade service if the service is disabled.
set service install-upgrade enabled
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
What to do next
Proceed to upgrade NSX-T. See Upgrading NSX-T.