Key revocation is the process of invalidating a key and keep it from being used. Revocation is typically triggered when one or more keys becomes untrusted for some reason, for example, a data breach. Revocation stops the use of the key and initiates a request for a new key from the DNE Key Manager. Revocation affects traffic, as some packets could be dropped while hosts await the new key.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select Encryption from the navigation panel.
- Click the Keys tab if it is not already selected.
- Select the policy that you want to revoke.
- Click Actions and select Revoke.
- Click OK.