When you navigate to the encryption section, initially all the rules are displayed. You can apply a filter to control what is displayed so that you see only a subset of the rules. This can make it easier to manage the rules.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select Encryption from the navigation panel.
- Click the Rules tab if it is not already selected.
- In the search text field on the right side of the menu bar, click the magnifying glass icon and select an object, or enter the beginning characters of an object's name to narrow down the list of objects to select.
After you select an object, the filter is applied and the list of rules is updated, showing only rules that contain the object in any of the following columns:
- To remove the filter, delete the object name from the text field.