A bridge profile makes an NSX Edge cluster capable of providing layer 2 bridging to a logical switch.
- Verify that you have an NSX Edge cluster with two NSX Edge transport nodes.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Edge Bridge Profiles tab.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name and optionally a description.
- Select an NSX Edge cluster.
- Select a primary node.
- Select a backup node.
- Select a failover mode.
The options are Preemptive and Non-Preemptive.
- Click the Add button.
What to do next
You can now associate a logical switch with the bridge profile.