You can create a DHCP relay service to relay traffic between DHCP clients and DHCP servers that are not created in NSX-T Data Center.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click Relay Services and click Add.
- Enter a name and optional description.
- Select a DHCP relay profile from the drop-down menu.
What to do next
Add a DHCP service to a logical router port. See Add a DHCP Service to a Logical Router Port.