After you deploy a service instance, you can configure the type of traffic that the router redirects to the service. Configuring traffic redirection is similar to configuring a firewall.
For information about configuring a firewall, see Firewall Sections and Firewall Rules.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select Partner Services from the navigation panel.
- Click the name of a service instance.
- Click the Traffic Redirection tab.
- Add or remove sections and rules.