Advertising tier-1 NAT routes enables the upstream tier-0 router to learn about these routes.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click a tier-1 logical router on which you have configured NAT.
- From the tier-1 router, select Routing > Route Advertisement.
- Edit the route advertisement rules to enable NAT route advertisement.
What to do next
Advertise tier-1 NAT routes from the tier-0 router to the upstream physical architecture.