If you need to replace a certificate, for example, if your certificate is expiring, you can make an API call to replace the existing certificate.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Certificates tab.
- Click on the ID of the certificate you want to use and copy the certificate ID from the pop-up window.
- Use the POST /api/v1/node/services/http?action=apply_certificate API call to replace the existing certificate. For example,
For more information, see the NSX-T API Reference.
The API call restarts the HTTP service so that the service can begin using the new certificate. When the POST request succeeds, the response code is 200 Accepted.