Currently only supported for Microsoft Azure.
In Microsoft Azure, if the following criteria are met, the NSX agent is installed automatically:
- Azure VM Extensions installed on the VMs in the VNet added into NSX Cloud. See Microsoft Azure documentation on VM Extensions for more details.
- VMs tagged using the nsx.network and value default.
To enable this feature:
- Go to .
- Select the VNet on whose VMs you want to auto-install NSX agent.
- Enable the option using any one of the following:
- In the tile view, click on .
- If you are in the grid view, select the checkbox next to the VNet and click .
- If you are in the VNet's page, click the ACTIONS icon to go to Edit Configurations.