You can add, change, and delete role assignments to users or user groups if VMware Identity Manager is integrated with NSX-T Data Center.
- Verify that a vIDM host is associated with NSX-T. For more information, see Associate a vIDM Host with NSX-T.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Role Assignments tab if it is not already selected.
- Add, change, or delete role assignments.
Option Actions Add role assignments Click Add, select users or user groups, and select roles. Change role assignments Select a user or user group and click Edit. Delete role assignments Select a user or user group and click Delete.