An IP set is a group of IP addresses that you can use as sources and destinations in firewall rules.
An IP set can contain a combination of individual IP addresses, IP ranges, and subnets. You can specify IPv4 or IPv6 addresses, or both. An IP set can be a member of NSGroups.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Select IP Sets at the top of the main panel.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- Enter individual addresses or a range of addresses.
- Click Save.