You can search for objects using various criteria throughout the NSX-T Data Center inventory.
The search results are sorted by relevance and you can filter these results based on your search query.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- On the homepage, enter a search pattern for an object or object type.
As you enter your search pattern, the search feature provides assistance by showing the applicable keywords.
Search Search Query Objects with Logical as the name or property Logical Exact logical switch name display_name:LSP-301 Names with special characters such as, ! Logical\!All the related search results are listed and grouped by resource type in different tabs.
You can click the tabs for specific search results for a resource type.
- (Optional) In the search bar, click the save icon to save your refined search criteria.
- In the search bar, click the icon to open the advanced search column where you can refine your search.
- Specify one or more criteria to refine your search.
- Resource Type
- Created by
- Modified by
- Creation Date
- Modified Date
You can also view your recent search results and saved search criteria.
- (Optional) Click Clear All to reset your advanced search criteria.