You can add, change, and delete role assignments to users or user groups if VMware Identity Manager is integrated with NSX Policy Manager.
The following roles are pre-defined. You cannot add new roles.
- Enterprise Administrator
- Site Reliability Engineer (available in a VMware Cloud deployment)
- Cloud Service Administrator (available in a VMware Cloud deployment)
- Cloud Service Auditor (available in a VMware Cloud deployment)
- Verify that a vIDM host is associated with NSX Policy Manager. For more information, see Associate a vIDM Host with the NSX Policy Manager.
- From your browser, log in to the NSX Policy Manager at https://nsx-policy-manager-IP-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Role Assignments tab if it is not already selected.
- Add, change, or delete role assignments.
Option Actions Add role assignments Click Add, select users or user groups, and select roles. Change role assignments Select a user or user group and click Edit. Delete role assignments Select a user or user group and click Delete.