You can create a MAC management switching profile to manage MAC addresses.
Familiarize yourself with the MAC management switching profile concept. See Understanding MAC Management Switching Profile.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Switching Profiles tab.
- Click Add and select MAC Management.
- Complete the MAC management profile details.
Name and Description
Assign a name to the MAC management profile.
You can optionally describe the setting that you modified in the profile.
Enable or disable the MAC address change feature.
Enable or disable the MAC learning feature.
- Click Add.
A MAC management profile appears as a link.