To provide metadata proxy services to VMs that are connected to a logical switch, you must attach a metadata proxy server to the switch.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Metadata Proxies tab.
- Select a metadata proxy server.
- Select the menu option
- Select a logical switch from the drop-down list.
You can also attach a metadata proxy server to a logical switch by navigating to Switching > Switches, selecting a switch, and selecting the menu option .