This procedure describes how to create an uplink profile that has a link aggregation group configured, and how to configure an ESXi host transport node to use that uplink profile.
- From a browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select Add. and click
- Enter a name and optionally a description.
For example, you enter the name uplink-profile1.
- Under LAGs, click Add to add a link aggregation group.
For example, you add an LAG called lag1 with 2 uplinks.
- Under Teamings, select the Default Teaming entry.
- In the Active Uplinks field, enter the name of the LAG that you added in the step 4. In this example, the name is lag1.
- Click Add at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Enter a value for the Transport VLAN and MTU.
- Click Add at the bottom of the window.
- Select .
- Enter information in the General tab.
- In the N-VDS tab, select the uplink profile uplink-profile1 that was created in step 3.
- In the Physical NICs field, you will see a dropdown list of physical NICs, and a dropdown list of uplinks that you specified when you created the uplink profile. Specifically, you will see the uplinks lag1-0 and lag1-1, corresponding to the LAG lag1 that was created in step 4. Select a physical NIC for lag1-0 and a physical NIC for lag1-1.
- Enter information for the other fields.