You can view information about applications running on VMs that are members of an NSGroup. This is a technical preview feature.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the name of an NSGroup.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click COLLECT APPLICATION DATA.
This process can take a few minutes. When the process is completed, the following information is displayed:
- The total number of processes.
- Circles representing various tiers, for example, web tier, database tier, and application tier. Also displayed is the number of processes in each tier.
- Click a circle to see more information about the processes in that tier.