Installing and configuring NCP involves the following steps. To perform the steps successfully, you must be familiar with NSX-T Data Center and OpenShift installation and administration.
- Install NSX-T Data Center.
- Create an overlay transport zone.
- Create an overlay logical switch and connect the nodes to the switch.
- Create a tier-0 logical router.
- Create IP blocks for the pods.
- Create IP pools for SNAT (source network address translation).
- Prepare the Ansible hosts file.
- Install NCP and OpenShift using a single playbook.