If you have installed NSX-T Data Center on a vSphere Cluster using transport node profiles, you can follow these instructions to uninstall NSX-T Data Center from all hosts in the cluster.
If you have not used a transport node profile to install NSX-T Data Center, or if you want to remove NSX-T Data Center from a subset of the hosts in the cluster, see Uninstall NSX-T Data Center from a Host in a vSphere Cluster.
Verify that the hosts you want to uninstall have network uninstall mappings configured. See Verify Host Network Mappings for Uninstall.
- Verify that the hosts you want to uninstall are in maintenance mode in vSphere.
- From a browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select .
- From the Managed by drop-down menu, select the vCenter Server.
- Select the cluster you want to uninstall, and click Remove NSX.
- Verify that the NSX-T Data Center software is removed from the host.
- Log into the host's command-line interface as root.
- Run this command to check for NSX-T Data Center VIBs
esxcli software vib list | grep -E 'nsx|vsipfwlib'If the NSX-T Data Center software is successfully removed, no VIBs are listed. If any NSX VIBs remain on the host, contact VMware Support.