After successfully upgrading to NSX-T Data Center 2.4, you can delete the NSX-T Data Center 2.3 NSX Controllers.
Delete only the NSX-T Data Center 2.3 NSX Controllers.
Make sure that the upgrade is successful. See Upgrading NSX-T Data Center.
- For vSphere Client, complete the following tasks.
- Locate and power off the NSX Controllers.
- Right-click and select Delete from Disk.
- For KVM, complete the following tasks.
- Run the virsh list command.
- Power off the NSX Controllers.
virsh shutdown <nsx-controller-name>
- Delete the NSX Controllers.
virsh destroy <nsx-controller-name>