When you enable route redistribution, the tier-0 logical router starts sharing specified routes with its northbound router.
- Verify that the tier-0 and tier-1 logical routers are connected so that you can advertise the tier-1 logical router networks to redistribute them on the tier-0 logical router. See Attach Tier-1 Router to a Tier-0 Router in Manager Mode.
- If you want to filter specific IP addresses from route redistribution, verify that route maps are configured. See Create a Route Map in Manager Mode.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select .
- Select the tier-0 logical router.
- Click the Routing tab and select Route Redistribution from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit to enable or disable route redistribution.
- Click Add to add a set of route redistribution criteria.
Option Description Name and Description
Assign a name to the route redistribution. You can optionally provide a description.
An example name, advertise-to-bgp-neighbor.
Sources Select one or more of the following sources:
- T0 Connected
- T0 Uplink
- T0 Downlink
- T0 CSP
- T0 Loopback
- T0 Static
- T0 NAT
- T0 DNS Forwarder IP
- T0 IPSec Local IP
- T1 Connected
- T1 CSP
- T1 Downlink
- T1 Static
- T1 LB SNAT
- T1 NAT
- T1 LB VIP
- T1 DNS Forwarder IP
Route Map (Optional) Assign a route map to filter a sequence of IP addresses from route redistribution.