You can change the number of CPU cores or memory of an NSX Manager node at any time.
If you have configured resource allocation reservation for the NSX Manager VMs in vCenter Server, you might need to adjust the reservation. For more information, see the vSphere documentation.
- Verify that the new size satisfies the system requirements for a manager node. For more information, see "NSX Manager VM System Requirements" in the NSX-T Data Center Installation Guide.
- Familiarize yourself with how to deploy an NSX Manager into a cluster. For more information, see the NSX-T Data Center Installation Guide.
- For information about how to remove a manager node from a cluster, see Change the IP Address of an NSX Manager.
- Deploy a new manager node with the new size.
- Add the new manager node to the cluster.
- Remove an old manager node.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to replace the other two old manager nodes.