Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) is a collection of multicast routing protocols for IP networks. It is not dependent on a specific unicast routing protocol and can leverage whichever unicast routing protocols are used to populate the unicast routing table.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select .
- Click the Multicast Profiles tab.
- In the Select Profile type drop-down menu, select PIM Profiles.
- Click Add PIM Profile.
- Enter a profile name.
- Enable or disable Bootstrap Message (BSM) processing.
- Add one or more Static Rendezvous Point (RP) addresses.
- Click Save.