After deploying the service instance, certain parameters need to be realized in NSX-T Data Center for the health status to be Up.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select .
- From the Partner Service drop-down menu, select the partner service to view details related to service instances.
- The Health Status column displays state of the service instance as Ready. It indicates that the service instance is ready to be configured with endpoint protection policy rules to protect VMs.
- The following parameters must be realized in NSX-T Data Center for the health status to change to Up.
- Guest virtual machines must be available on the host.
- Guest virtual machines must be powered on.
- Endpoint protection rules must be applied to the guest virtual machines.
- Guest virtual machines must be configured with the supported version of VMtools and file introspection drivers.
What to do next
Add a service profile. See Add a Service Profile.