BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) is a protocol that can detect forwarding path failures.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Select .
- To edit a tier-0 gateway, click the menu icon (three dots) and select Edit.
- Click Routing and Set for Static Route BFD Peer.
- Click Add Static Route BFD Peer.
- Select a BFD profile. See Add a BFD Profile.
- Enter the peer IP address and optionally the source addresses.
- Click Save.