If your NSX Data Center for vSphere environment uses Edge Services Gateways, you must create an IP pool in the NSX-T environment for the Edge Tunnel End Points (TEP) before you start the migration.
- Identify existing IP pools or DHCP ranges for NSX-v VTEPs.
- Determine which IP addresses to use to create an IP pool for Edge TEPs.
The IP range and VLAN must not already be in use in the NSX Data Center for vSphere environment.
- Verify that the NSX-T TEP IP addresses have network connectivity to the NSX-v VTEP IP addresses.
- From a browser, log in with admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select .
- Click Add IP Address Pool.
- Enter a name for the new IP pool.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- In the Subnets column, click Set to add subnets.
- Specify the IP ranges.
- Select .
- Enter IPv4 or IPv6 ranges.
- Enter the subnet address in a CIDR format.
- Enter the Gateway IP address for this subnet.
- (Optional) Enter DNS servers.
- (Optional) Enter DNS suffix.
- Click Add, and then click Apply.
- Click Save.