You can unassign a tag from multiple objects simultaneously. However, this feature is available only for virtual machines.
- With admin privileges, log in to NSX Manager.
- Click .
- Next to that tag that you want to edit, click the vertical ellipses, and click Edit.
- In the Assigned To column, click the number of virtual machines that are assigned this tag.
- Click the X icon for each virtual machine that you want to unassign this tag.
- You can do a bulk unassignment of a tag on a maximum of 1000 virtual machines at one go.
- When a tag is unassigned from all objects, the tag is deleted automatically from the inventory after five days.
- Click Apply, and then click Save.