Thesection displays details of all instances in your VPC or VNet.
- You can filter the instance inventory by account, region, and VPC or VNet.
- Within your selected account, region, and VPC/VNet, you can further filter instances by the following criteria: Powered Off, Managed, Unmanaged, Errored, User Managed, Quarantined, Needs Update, and Horizon VDI. Note that Horizon VDI is only available starting NSX-T Data Center 3.1.1 and only for VNets.
- Each card represents an instance (workload VM) and displays a summary.
- For details on the instance, click on the card or switch to the grid view. Among other details, you can see the following:
- Rules Realization: For workload VMs managed in the Native Cloud Enforced Mode, you can see the status of DFW rules created in NSX Manager. The realization status can be Successful or Failed. You can click on failed status to view the error message. See Set up Micro-segmentation for Workload VMs in the Native Cloud Enforced Mode for details.
You can add instances to or remove instances from the CSM User Managed list. See User Managed List for VMs for details.