If for some reason you must delete the NSX Network Detection and Response feature, use the steps described in this section.
If the NSX Malware Prevention feature is still activated, the data analytics that have been gathered remains intact when the NSX Network Detection and Response feature is deleted until both features are deleted.
- NSX Application Platform must be in a good state and there are no active alarms.
- You must be logged in using an Enterprise Admin account.
- From your browser, log in with the required privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- In the NSX Manager UI, select in the Configuration section.
- Navigate to the Features section and in the NSX Network Detection and Response feature card, click Actions and select Delete.
- Click Delete in the Delete NSX Network Detection and Response dialog box.
After a successful deletion, the NSX Network Detection and Response feature card returns to a ready-to-activate state.