After a Gateway DHCP server is in use, you can view the DHCP server statistics on the tier-0 or tier-1 gateway.
- DHCP server profile is attached to the tier-0 or tier-1 gateway.
- Segments that are connected to the gateway are configured to use a Gateway DHCP server.
- DHCP settings are configured on the segments that are directly connected to the gateway.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Navigate to or .
- Find the gateway whose Gateway DHCP server statistics you want to view.
- Expand the gateway configuration settings, and then click the link next to DHCP.
- In the pop-up window, click View Statistics.
Gateway DHCP server statistics are displayed in a pop-up window.Note: If you have configured a Local DHCP server on a gateway-connected segment, the statistics of the Local DHCP server are not displayed. DHCP statistics are displayed only for those segments that are configured to use a Gateway DHCP server. Statistics for Local DHCP server are currently not implemented in the NSX Manager UI.
For example, assume that you have four segments connected to the downlink interfaces of a tier-1 gateway. Segments 1 and 2 are using a Local DHCP server, whereas segments 3 and 4 are using the Gateway DHCP server. In this case, the pop-up window displays the Gateway DHCP server statistics only for segments 3 and 4.