Review your existing NSX-V environment and plan your bridging requirements.
Prepare a plan to determine the infrastructure that you will require for your bridging needs. For example:
- How many Logical Switches do you have in your existing NSX-V environment?
- How many Logical Switches you want to extend with NSX-T overlay segments?
- Do you plan to extend all Logical Switches in a single batch or one network at a time?
- Do you plan to configure High Availability (HA) on the NSX-T Edge nodes?
- Do you have enough capacity on the NSX-V prepared host to deploy the number and size of NSX-T Edge nodes you require for bridging?