This step imports the configuration of the NSX-V environment.
- From a browser, log in to NSX Manager as admin.
- Navigate to .
- In the vRealize Automation pane, click Get Started and select User Defined Topology.
- Under Authentication, provide the required credentials.
- In the Upload Deployment Configuration File section, click Select File. Select the .json configuration file that was generated from the vRealize Automation environment, and click Upload.
After uploading a file, if necessary, you can click Select File again and upload a different file. The previous file is overwritten. You cannot remove the .json file after it is uploaded. The configuration file is removed only if you take any of the following actions:
- Roll back the migration on the Import Configuration page or the Migrate Configuration page.
- Finish the migration on the Migrate Hosts page.
- Click Start to start the import.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Import and wait for the process to complete.
- If the status is Successful, click Continue to go to the next step.
- If the status is Failed, the details of the failure are displayed. Click Rollback to resolve the issues.
If the NSX-V topology is imported successfully, you can click the View Imported Topology link to view the imported topology. However, the topology viewer might not work properly for a large-scale NSX-V environment.