Perform the following tasks in vRealize Automation before starting the migration.
- Add a new target NSX-T cloud account in vRealize Automation for the source NSX-V cloud account in your vRealize Automation projects.
- Create a migration plan to migrate from NSX-V to NSX-T. Complete the following four steps in the migration plan:
- Step 1: Specify the source and target cloud accounts.
- Step 2: Assess the NSX cloud accounts for migration readiness.
- Step 3: Enter maintenance mode for the cloud accounts.
- Step 4: Generate a deployment configuration file. You will upload this file when you do the migration.
For more information, see the vRealize documentation about migrating NSX-V to NSX-T.