After you have reviewed the migration information and are ready to proceed with the migration, you can provide inputs for the reported configuration issues. The input you provide determines how the NSX-T environment is configured.
Multiple people can provide the input over multiple sessions. You can return to a submitted input and modify it. Depending on your configuration, you might run through the Resolve Issues process multiple times, update your NSX-V environment as needed, and restart the migration.
Verify that you have reviewed all issues and warning messages and are ready to continue with the migration.
Verify that you have addressed all blocking issues and other issues requiring a change to the NSX-V.
- Navigate to .
- Go to the Migrate NSX for vSphere pane, and click Resolve Configuration.
- Click each issue and provide input.
Each issue can cover multiple configuration items. For each item there might be one or more possible resolutions to the issue, for example, skip, configure, or select a specific value.
For issues that apply to multiple configuration items, you can provide input for each item individually, or select all and provide one answer for all items.
- After the input is provided, a Submit button is displayed on the Resolve Configuration page. Click Submit to save your progress.
- When you have provided input for all configuration issues, click Submit.
The input is validated. You are prompted to update any invalid input. Additional input might be required for some configuration items.
- After you have submitted all requested input, click Continue to proceed to the Migrate Configuration page.