This step checks that the topology that was migrated is realized in NSX-T.
- Click Start.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Migrate and wait for the process to complete.
- If the status is Successful, click Continue to go to the next step.
If you are migrating to ALB, perform the tasks mentioned below before clicking Continue.
- If the status is Failed, the details of the failure are displayed. Click Rollback to resolve the issues.
- Validate all the networks for each cloud.
- For a DHCP network, validate the placement subnet (for VLAN only).
- For a non-DHCP network, add the placement subnet and static IP range for the Service Engine.
- Update the segments in overlay cloud for each added tier-1 gateway.
- Make sure that all NSX-T clouds are in placement ready state.