Verify that SNAT and DNAT rules are working correctly.
- Log in the NSX Edge.
- Run get logical-routers to determine the VRF number for the tier-0 services router.
- Enter the tier-0 services router context by running the vrf <number> command.
- Run the show route command and make sure that the tier-1 NAT address appears.
nsx-edge(tier0_sr)> get route Flags: c - connected, s - static, b - BGP, ns - nsx_static nc - nsx_connected, rl - router_link, t0n: Tier0-NAT, t1n: Tier1-NAT Total number of routes: 8 t1n 18.104.22.168/32 [3/3] via 22.214.171.124 ...
- If your Web VM is set up to serve Web pages, make sure you can open a Web page at http://126.96.36.199.
- Make sure that the tier-0 router's upstream neighbor in the physical architecture can ping 188.8.131.52.
- While the ping is still running, check the stats column for the DNAT rule.
There should be one active session.